Tuesday, October 2, 2012

VIVA

To live my life with purpose and intention and FUN! Maybe my purpose and intention should be to have fun. And laugh through the tears because there is nothing else to do. Sometimes dancing in the rain gets cold and soggy but you gotta keep dancing because whats the alternative? falling down in the gutter and being washed away...we would only be so lucky. I can do anything and be anything because I have a solid foundation on Christ and he has commanded us to find joy and to be happy. My stake Pres. told me once when I was crying to him about my life. You know mandy one thing I know is that the sun is always right around the corner. I feel that sunshine shining on my face and my heart and I cant help but smile.

No comments:

My Charity Notes

This is my own personal blog that im writing in an Unapologetic manner about my faith and experiences in life that have brought me joy sorrow and Love.