Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sleep!! to loose it... Who knew:D?

Hi Yall:D I know its been forever but I had to share my experience while its fresh.

For the past 9 years Ive been on a constant weight battle.

Had Jakey: very cool boy btw:


and after TWO YEARS!!! of losing not one pound even though I did run two miles and did crazy yoga or tai Bo every day...

Nope not a pound.

Jake went on a trip so I couldnt wake up at 5 am
and go work out so I ended up getting more sleep and I was eating great. Bam two weeks
ten lbs...no exersize lol. (maybe...it could have been the extra sleep looking back?)

looking good after getting back to my goal weight..jakey is two:D WOOHOOO!! IM never gunna be fat again!!!!

Just kidding:D Here comes Zion:D



Hit the 200 mark with him:


and was starting to lose it when bam here
comes Miss Bella.



I hit 215...



Note:When I left the hospital I weighed more than when I went in....there
needs to be a support group for that.


Okay so here I am four years after Bella and I am 238lbs!!! Three kids is SUPER hard.
stress has a way of making me crazy...unless I have some cake or chocolate...



then im perfectly normal and loving and can go throughout my day happy as can be.

weird I know. But I didnt know how to balance it out. I would rather be fat and happy you know
than be a mean mom. SO I let myself go.

Last year I did a Triathalon to help me get in shape (smh cant believe im sharing this lol but its not like anyone reads this so its okay right haha:D its honest and thats what I need right now)

...lost maybe 2 lbs....AAAAAAAHHH and I really was working out 1-2 hours a DAY!!! for 6 FREAKING MONTHS!!! to get ready for this thing...HAHAHA (crazy laugh again)

I did feel good though and was excited to keep going...

the flue came along...then the flooding of the bedroom...then the replacing of the floors...then the amazing yet stressful moving in of my family and adjusting to 7 kids and...then there was the searching for houses and the buying of the house...and the moving...blablabla.... I didnt want to make the sacrifices it would take to workout and go throught all of that (which I should have..) So I quickly gained 20lbs and was heavier than ever. Laaaame!!! I know.

New years is going to be different this year. Ive decided. and that is that. end of story. So
we buy a juicer and get a gym pass and wala were losing weight. I keep gaining back everything
Ive lost during our juicing though after I get down to 228. So for three months I get closer to getting
out of the 20s just to get right back up close to the 30s. IM GUNNA GO CRAZY!!! at least I feel healthier lol.

Now Ive decided...I am dedicated. I got to see a personal trainer and have a break down and bawl
in front of this total stranger. I hate her a love her and Im excited to really start this journey now.
ive been meeting with her every week for the last month and have been working out at least 5 hours a
week. I have not lost one single lb. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (crazy laugh...again) IM WORKING SOOOO HARD!! but this is not unusual. THis is how it has been for the last 9 years. WORK AND WORK AND WORK and see ZIPPO results.

K so this is the trick. I decided to pray...
not just for help in working out. But help in actually healing my body so I could loose weight. I felt like I was doing everything I possibly could and I just needed devine intervention now...

SOOOO guess what Heavenly Father told me!!! Yes He hears me and answers me now and again haha. I heard that still small voice say "You need to sleep."

I was like whaaaaaat? its that easy? Which really isnt easy for me but soemthing I dont mind giving a true dedicated Go Mandy shot:D

K so this was friday night. I had just gotten done working out for two hours and it was 1am. It was the only time I had
and I was commited now so I HAD to get there and get my workout on. lol.
Since then I have gotten a full 8 hours of sleep every night. today I weigh in at 222!!!!! WHAAAAAT!!!!:D Happpy DANCE HAPPY DANCE!!!! I feel a direct corrolation between sleep and actual dropping of lbs. Either that or Heavenly Father is doing one of those go wash in the river 8 times things to see if I have faith.
SO here is to commitment and determination and dedication and Good Decisions. and most of all here is to answered Prayers. Thanks to my Father in Heaven for always looking out for me. I swear he has millions of answers for me. I need to go to Him more often with these life issues. He cares and I know he will always help me out:D
So as long as I keep working out and keep eating great food and keep sleeping I will keep losing:D I HOPE!!! and isnt that what life is all about? Hope:D Love and Faith? WOOOHOOOOOO:D Ill up date you guys next year probly lol:D just had to write this down:D

1 comment:

Tori said...

Isn't sleep amazing. Now try going to bed early and getting up earlier and see how you feel. It's amazing the difference. OH and don't forget to drink that water. Water is soooo important.

My Charity Notes

This is my own personal blog that im writing in an Unapologetic manner about my faith and experiences in life that have brought me joy sorrow and Love.