Friday, April 12, 2013

Health..ung..but still determined.

Well here I am 30lbs down from christmas 2011 :D Yaeee!! At one point I was 45lbs down but then a few lbs came back on and I was okay with that for a bit 198 was still 40lbs down well then came Christmas and hollidays for 2012...+10 and I got right back on the wagon and took most of it off by February woohoo:D 200 was a good number... then Grandma's house came..who gains 9lbs in one weekend? Me thats who...soon after came Hawaii in winter with all of the goodies and treats and malasadas and now here I am at 210 again haha.*crazy laugh* BUT I changed that day a year and four months ago:D I changed at the center of me and there is only keep trying left inside of me. Keep moving keep getting better keep after my real body:D Be nice to myself be good and take time for my body and my family and my life will be blessed. So even though like a toddler learning to walk I fall down lots...Im so gunna get this and maybe Ill be an expert walker fitness guru in a couple of years:D

No comments:

My Charity Notes

This is my own personal blog that im writing in an Unapologetic manner about my faith and experiences in life that have brought me joy sorrow and Love.