Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Inspiration

So I was reading the interview Stephanie Meyer did with Shannon Hall (both authors of some of my favorite books) and I came to the part where Stephenie talks about her dream and how she started writing and how she felt "compelled" to finish the story to find out how it ends. I got TOTALLY inspired and wondered what I am compelled to do like that and I realized sewing is a HUGE fun part of my life:D I can stay up all night just to sew a pair of pants or a new blankie for someone:D I LOVE the creating process.



SO Ive been sewing the last two days and writing too and decided my poor blog needed a post:D
So what gets you all riled up and excited for life?

No comments:

My Charity Notes

This is my own personal blog that im writing in an Unapologetic manner about my faith and experiences in life that have brought me joy sorrow and Love.