Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma:D




My Grandma Sally turned 75 this year!!! Happy 75th Grandma!! I am so proud and excited to be your granddaughter! I remember the summer trips, the summer sausage sandwiches. I remember the clean house and the yummy friend chicken and mashed potatoes OH and the rolles:D Im still enjoying my relish and want some more jam:D I remember learning how to sew with your left over patches. You cheered me on at my soccer games and let me have a taste of the cookie dough:D You taught me by example how to be a powerful woman. How to embrace my roll as a wife and mother. You just did it and because of you Im learning how to too:D I love you Grandma and I cant wait to come visit you again:D and Grandpa too:D hehe:D but thats another story:D

No comments:

My Charity Notes

This is my own personal blog that im writing in an Unapologetic manner about my faith and experiences in life that have brought me joy sorrow and Love.