Sunday, September 13, 2009

Nat is Magic:D

It is so rare that people come into your life and make magic happen. I have one or two friends that are like magic for me. They make me believe I can do what ever it is that is in my heart to do. They make me better, they make me stronger, they bring me closer to my Savior and they make me feel magical:D Im not saying these people are perfect they are just people who make it easier to let my light shine:D
Natalie Norton is one magical person I know:D You can seriously move mountains when its the right thing to do. You work so hard to be kind to your children and to teach them about the savior. I just really admire your passion for life. You have an amazing ability to SHINE:D and when you shine you make it so much easier for me to shine too:D Thankyou for lighting my candle:D
There are other magical people in my life Life Omi and Liz and the people right around me in my ward here in Utah:D

study questions for me to get more magical:D
Do I let my light shine?
Do I focus on the important things in life?(Family, fun, Savior, LOVE!!)
Do I make it easier for people to shine?
What kind of friend(wife, mother) am I?

1 comment:

Natalie. said...

I love you Mandy. . .

My Charity Notes

This is my own personal blog that im writing in an Unapologetic manner about my faith and experiences in life that have brought me joy sorrow and Love.