Sunday, August 17, 2008

Awkward


K lots of times especially around people I look up to or am just getting to know I get sooooo awkward. Does anyone else do this. I say the weirdest things and cant make myself stop! I feel really stupid later...ummm except when im feeling the love...LOL..and I think people might get to wrong impression of me. Sometimes I wish I could let people see into my head so they know im not really this way its just that my mouth says things before my all wise mind can stop it...

When I just get out of my head and let myself love people instead of worrying about how lame I am...haha...I do so much better and I think they feel a lot better too. I have some super cool people that I really would like to get to know. Anyways so today when I was looking for a scripture to use. I read the Charity envieth not part in this 1Corinthian verse

CORINTHIANS
CHAPTER 13
4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up.

and I wonder if maybe im not a little bit jealous of these people and that is why I have a hard time cuz you cant feel the love when you are J even if you really really respect the people. That sounds silly. Even if its just a tiny tiny bit its still a hinderance to the spirit of love. Its always good to have insight into your own weirdness hahah...
So from now on when I talk to cool people im just gunna try to go outside of myself and feel the love instead of the awkwardness. Love love love... Im not sure if its jelousy but I do know that Charity will fix it:D...I am soooo much more fun when im not worried about myself. Its kinda selfish to be awkward...HAHA. sooo my mission today is to love and to think love before i say anything:D. Yaeee!!

ps a friend of ours took this pic...it totally makes me feel the love and when I talk to people im impressed with im gunna think of the sky:D

No comments:

My Charity Notes

This is my own personal blog that im writing in an Unapologetic manner about my faith and experiences in life that have brought me joy sorrow and Love.