Saturday, July 19, 2008

mmmmmlooovee:D...thanks Lindsay for the quote!!!


A friend of mine sent me this aweswome Quote and it hits Charity right on the head:D haha that sounds funny. Its the perfect quote for this blog:D Thankyou Lindsay P.:D Shes just a rad person and mother.


"Perhaps the greatest charity comes when we are kind to each other, when we don't judge or categorize someone else, when we simply give each other the benefit of the doubt or remain quiet. Charity is accepting someone's differences, weaknesses, and shortcomings; having patience with someone who has let us down; or resisting the impulse to become offended when someone doesn't handle something the way we might have hoped. Charity is refusing to take advantage of another's weakness and being willing to forgive someone who has hurt us. Charity is expecting the best of each other" - Marvin J. Ashton

Oh the wisdom in having Charity. The world will be so nice when we are all filled with this kind of love:D. Cant wait. We are all working on it now in our own ways. Praying for it...listening for the promptings...studying and so on but wont it be so nice when we dont have the temptations anymore when we have finally all been filled with this kind of accepting unconditional rational love:D..so I know you love me and you know I love you and we all just SEE eachother:D...sometimes I think really seeing someone is the same as loving them. To see and know they are daughters and sons of the same guy we are a daughter or son of. Seriously if we all saw eachother I think we would be a lot nicer:D...lol...Oh boy...it will be so nice right. I know I feel like that some of the time and im not saying i dont want to work on it im just saying im gunna bask in the the glory baby...bask.:D..mmmmmmglory...mmmmmmmlove....mmmmmcheetoes...huh? hahah ...love Mandy

2 comments:

Tori said...

Is that why you are so nice to me? You are awesome. That is a great quote. I may have to print that off and put it on my fridge.

mandy said...

:D you are too cool Tori!! I know great quote huh!! thanks again Linds:D...k were gunna have to swim here one evening!! like tonight!! k i need to save your number...lol...talk to you soon.:D...and nnoooo yeeer Aweeesomeer!!!

My Charity Notes

This is my own personal blog that im writing in an Unapologetic manner about my faith and experiences in life that have brought me joy sorrow and Love.