Sunday, July 13, 2008

Above All Things


14 And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.

I can move a mountain but if I dont have charity all the faith in the world means nothing. I love how the two commandments are both about Love. Love God and love your neighbor. If I put love above all things then everything else will fall into place. I wonder though. If you need faith and hope and meekness and lowlines of heart to have Charity and the only way to go about getting it is by searching out these things or can you pray for it and have it. I think there are moments where I have felt real charity. and it was beautiful. It is a constant struggle to keep that frame of mind. To put love above irritation with my kids. To put love above my pride. To see someone or a situation that i dont agree with in the light of love. It is not easy but...its seems that when I am full of love it is easy. K does that even make sense? its like running I think kinda. Like when you have eaten the right foods and practiced and drank enough it is easier to run the race. hmm dont know just kinda thinking out loud here. maybe its more like ooooh i dont know...haha. i have a crying zion here:D...gotta run.

No comments:

My Charity Notes

This is my own personal blog that im writing in an Unapologetic manner about my faith and experiences in life that have brought me joy sorrow and Love.