Thursday, June 12, 2008

barf and feavers


Well back from Wyoming for a week or so now and things are good. My poor baby though has a cold and a feaver. I dont think there is any more helpless feeling sometimes. I Think that if being a mom dosnt get us into heaven then I dont know what will. We are streached and pulled to our limits and then when we think we can go anymore we do. Its just that crazy or simple. We will do anything for our babies. What a powerful thing love can be. We would take the pain in an instant rather than see our babies suffer. We would gladly die for them. We loose years off our life from the years of no sleep and the years of breastfeeding and the years of being pregnant. Its the same thing right...haha. It LOOKS like we have given years. Then we see the super stars who look like twigs and no streach marks and perky boobies. Is that really possible...hahaha. well I kinda like my streach marks. They say I had a baby and I worked hard for it and I love her or him enough that I gave my sexiness for it...HAHAHA. the ultimate sacrifice these days right. Our bodies...hahah. Oh anyways I just wanted to post and say what a wonderful powerful emotion love can be...its seriously bigger than us and can fill us up when we are so tired there is no way you can feed one more kid or change one more diaper or play one more game. Somehow we can and its all because of love...

3 comments:

Tori said...

I think you said it all. I hope your baby gets feeling better soon. That's rough.

Lynn said...

Yeah those celebrities really irritate me... making everyone think it is possible for us to look exactly the same again. I think those celebrities sacrifice a lot of time with their kids to do that... have nannies, don't breastfeed, etc. Basically they want to look and act like they never had a kid.

mandy said...

hahaha seriously!! what the heck! hahahaha... love you guys thank you for relating!! love mandy

My Charity Notes

This is my own personal blog that im writing in an Unapologetic manner about my faith and experiences in life that have brought me joy sorrow and Love.