Saturday, June 7, 2008

Singin me to sleep:D


I usually feel so happy and greatful for my Husband and his talents and how he puts the boys to sleep with his music at night. It used to be just me he would sing to sleep but oh how I love hearing his soft voice traveling from the boys room.
I feel almost overwhelmed by his gorgeous voice. How can this voice be singing to my babies? It is the best sound in the world!!! Jake sang me to sleep the other night and Oh (melt) what a beautiful night it was:D...I feel overly blessed in my life and this is one of the coolest blessings I have:D...thankyou Heavenly Father:D...

1 comment:

Connie said...

He has a truely amazing talent. Thanks for sharing this with us!

My Charity Notes

This is my own personal blog that im writing in an Unapologetic manner about my faith and experiences in life that have brought me joy sorrow and Love.