Saturday, January 8, 2011

I cant Run faster than I can Run.




FOr the last 7 years The majority of my Sundays have been spent loving the children. Every Sunday I give myself a little cheer for making it through the day:D
WOOOHOOOO:D We made it!!:D

Being the secratary for the last year or so has been a new challenge and fun:D An experience I encountered this last week reminded me how important it is to slow down. I cant run faster than I can run.

I was up again till 3 am working on primary things for the new year and I had that thought pop into my head. You cant run faster than you can and Heavenly Father will bless you if you go to bed. I did NOT procrastinate till the last minuet I had actually been working my ever shrinking sushie pretty hard for the last few months.

I didnt see how I would ever get this done.

I finally fell into bed with a prayer in my heart that Heavenly Father would help me out in the morning. After all You are the one who said we should go to bed early and all of that. :D maybe three am isnt early for most people but at that point in time haha it was for me:D

The morning arived waay to early and I got to work asap:D I was fumbling around really until. BAM!!!
there was an idea in my head and it seemed so simple! What would have taken me FOREVER!! took me 15-20 minuets and I had extra time to make them extra nice and they were next to perfection!!!

I know its not a big thing but at that time for me it meant the world to me. It was my miricle after I had seriously done all I could do. Heavenly Father doesnt expect us to run faster than we can. When He asks us for something he will never leave us hanging. THere will always be a way to get it done. ALWAYS and usually without pulling hair out or chomping nails to the bone:D

I took a leap of faith by going to bed and instead of long frustrating hours the next day I got to get all of my work done in the morning and then have a nice night with my Mom when I got her from the airport that afternoon:D WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! Made it again:D

1 comment:

Tori said...

Thank you. This was great!

My Charity Notes

This is my own personal blog that im writing in an Unapologetic manner about my faith and experiences in life that have brought me joy sorrow and Love.