Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas


I was so excited about making pj pants for my kiddos :D and my three neices (Beths kiddos). It was so sad for me to see that the kids liked their toys WAYYYY better haha:D DUUUH HAHAH:D

But I learned something invaluable too:D
A. They will eventually appreciate the dang pants haha. and
B. Heavenly Father must be so excited about giving us things. And this is just such a personal question for me. How do I receive his gifts? How do I receive His Son? How do I recieve This life? This Very breath? Do I push meaningful things away without much thought or thanks?
C Heavenly Father TOTALLY wants us to be happy and Grateful and wanting what I have is the key:D I AM most definently Happy and excited for life and I notice it all the more when I am sitting here thinging about the wonderful things in my life:D


I love Tuti on Eat Pray Love:D Smile with your Liver :D smile with your toes lol:D Being Greatful is the cure all:D Being happy and receiving life with a smile and a warm gratitude is an amazing way to live:D
I dont expect the children to choose pjs over toys lol but It brought up some personal questions Ive been pondering for a while:D

Love Mandy:D

No comments:

My Charity Notes

This is my own personal blog that im writing in an Unapologetic manner about my faith and experiences in life that have brought me joy sorrow and Love.