Monday, March 22, 2010

A few notes


Things Ive learned over the last few months.
1. Life is fragile.
2. Im a follower.
3. Praying for my children really helps me.
4. Heavenly Father has my back!
5. My brain is broken.
6. Trust and love dont necessarily co exist and that is TOTALLY okay.
7. The Lord really lightens my burdens ALL of the time.
8. if you dont use it you loose it, but if you used to use it all the time its easier to find it again:D
9. Kids grow up FAST like SONIC!
10. I am me and I actually like me:D I actually dont feel the need to defend myself and that is liberating. I think this comes from the awesomeness that 30 is right around the corner!! IM SOOOO EXCITED!! 30 is AWESOME!! 29 i dont know about its just a year of waiting till Im 30 in my mind. I better make it the year I prepare for 30!! Get in Shape:D Potty train Bella:D get Zion ready for school:D Jakey ready for Baptism!! Holy moly!

No comments:

My Charity Notes

This is my own personal blog that im writing in an Unapologetic manner about my faith and experiences in life that have brought me joy sorrow and Love.