Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New Talk Im working on I need your sugestions!

1. Loose spiritual weight..repentance

2. Build spiritual muscle...consistent study and prayer...

3. Flexing your spiritual muscles.:D...mission...finding other things that bring joy


K so here is a loose outline...Im really excited to get started writing talks and stuff..you know finding my passion!! so I would love your input and ideas:D



I was a weight lifter in Highschool...weird I know...(these are the only pics I could find of highschool ageness lol thought yall might wanna see me in younger buffness...HAHAH) but so many things went into being a good lifter...I did all kinds of sports and over the four years of high school my body totally transformed and I thought wow that is sooo like repentance. If we work on our spiritual fitness everyday and keep at it eventually we will be changed on the inside. So first you have to get rid of the spiritual baggage or weight...through repentance and then you start working on building muscles...you can actually do both at the same time..some people like me have all kinds of weight everywhere plus big muscles under neath...its no fun though if you cant see the muscles...hahaha...k so anyways so being spiritually fit actually helps you be physically fit too!! its funy how when im on a spiritual high I clear out clutter in my house and I totally feel like working out...anyways soooo...then comes the finale...when I was in high school I totally with the other lifter girls flexed in front of the whole school!!! sounds weird but it was a really big accomplishment for us...we were the first and last girls to ever do it but it felt really good and it showed other girls that hey I can work out too and change my body too...haha..anyways so I have a lot of work to do to make it work but I would love some feed back here. What do you think...how can I organize it better and do you have personal stories that you wouldn't mind me sharing?(who knows with who..lol maybe just my bathroom mirror:D) I know Im not the fittest person around..lol...but Im totally working on it and I know one day at a time just like with repentance gets me closer to my goal:D...k so wahoooo..i feel energized now :D...yaeeee!!! thats how being passionate is sposed to work:D..now I wanna go run a mile:D...hehehe...

5 comments:

Testing said...

what about the consequences an athlete has if they don't stick to their regimen- missing something or doing something unhealthy "just this once" has long term effects that one has to work to regain their fitness

mandy said...

good one Linds..didnt think of that. Totally though..little things can make a big difference. And like now for me...hahah. I have to work really really hard if im ever gunna get back in shape. Sometimes it can seem daunting! It is nice though when we are spiritually in shape and we mess up the recovery time is less than if we really mess up when we are out of shape...I got all kinds of ideas from this Lindz...thanks!!!

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

What about when an athlete gets hurt during there sport/passion? There is one for you? I don't know if that makes any sense but I recently heard a story about an athlete loosing there ability to do there sport and found anohter passion....the losing of there original ability/sport was a blessing in disguise?? I'm not sure if that is helpful but maybe you can figure in my thought into what you want!
Luv ya and miss ya! We need another Girls night out!

mandy said...

Hey totally sometimes life happens and it hurts..haha. Like someone spreading a roomer about you or a death in your sphear of love...man those can be serious injuries to your spirit. That is soooooooo freaking great Carmen.. Thankyou!! If we are in spiritual shape the injuries heal faster....

K so I really like both sugestions so far...
What about injuries that we cause ourselves

and
What about injuries that are totally out of our controle?

K I have a lot of work to do:D...keep the ideas coming...im soexcited. Im just totally brainstorming and writing and not editing at all...ill do that later so that is the latest:D...I have an intro coming along:D...yeaeee:D...love you guys:D So much fun!!!

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

as far as injures inflicted on your self and having total control of them....that is what free agency is all about right? I'm glad Heavenly Father has given that to us. I pray that one can always see what is in our control and what is not!

My Charity Notes

This is my own personal blog that im writing in an Unapologetic manner about my faith and experiences in life that have brought me joy sorrow and Love.