Friday, October 10, 2008

characteristics of Charity

Here are some characteristics of Charity in my own eyes. I wanna be like this:D


and Mandy:
suffereth long = being of good cheer even when things are just hard

is kind = loves those around her even when things are hard for them.

is happy for others= I succeed when you succeed!!

is humble = I cant do this alone..i need help

seeks for the welfare of others = i'm serving my children and husband and making sure they get what is most important and trying to do my visiting teaching.

rejoiceth in the truth= it feels so great to hear someones testimony

Beareth all things = children:D I ve born three:D

believeth all things = Just cuz I dont understand it dosn't mean its not true

hopeth all things = oh where to start. So hope for eternal life one day!! that is the ultimate goal after all:D

endureth all things = I can do poopie diapers and ramen noodles

is meek= speaking in a kind voice

is lowly in heart = I know Im nothing without Him.

confesses by the power of the Holy Ghost that Jesus is the Christ

is becoming the pure love of Christ

endureth forever= the ultimate goal again:D

Scripture of the day.
Moro. 7: 1, 44-47

1 And now I, Moroni, write a few of the words of my father Mormon, which he spake concerning faith, hope, and charity; for after this manner did he speak unto the people, as he taught them in the synagogue which they had built for the place of worship.
• • •
44 If so, his faith and hope is vain, for none is acceptable before God, save the meek and lowly in heart; and if a man be meek and lowly in heart, and confesses by the power of the Holy Ghost that Jesus is the Christ, he must needs have charity; for if he have not charity he is nothing; wherefore he must needs have charity.
45 And charity suffereth long, and is kind, and envieth not, and is not puffed up, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil, and rejoiceth not in iniquity but rejoiceth in the truth, beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
46 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, if ye have not charity, ye are nothing, for charity never faileth. Wherefore, cleave unto charity, which is the greatest of all, for all things must fail—
47 But charity is the pure love of Christ, and it endureth forever; and whoso is found possessed of it at the last day, it shall be well with him.

No comments:

My Charity Notes

This is my own personal blog that im writing in an Unapologetic manner about my faith and experiences in life that have brought me joy sorrow and Love.