Wednesday, September 10, 2008

widdows mite...Im enough!!!

So I had Joy school to do the next morning but I kept feeling impressed to read my lesson for church (sunbeams) I was like that is very out of order:D anyways so I gave in and finally read my lesson for church first and I totally got inspired by the story about the widows mite. She gave everything she had and it was enough.

Basically Heavenly Father wants us to give what WE have. He doesnt expect me to give what Oprah has:D..lol... I have only so much to give and that is okay. I dont have to feel bad for not giving more than I have. does that make sense. I come down hard on myself for my weaknesses like most of us do but I just felt so much better for reading that and the next day at Joy school I wasnt all apologizing all day for being inadequate cuz I know in Heavenly Fathers eyes I am enough:D...how cool is that!! Im enough!! Yaeeee!!

Joy School!!



K im updating here. I moved a couple of posts to our other bog...just cuz I thought they were cooler there:D..i never blog over there so why not...

so Joy school has been really fun. Its just a group of moms who buy the program and follow it with our todlers and preschoolers. so far its been really fun. I am getting to know some great mothers. Liana..my sisterinlaw and Marie..lianas sisterinlaw:D and our cousin Luana..who happens to be my friend from Highschool days. SOOO COOOL!! so its been a joy to get to know the kiddos and get motivated and into that teaching mode. Im so excited for zion and bella to be influenced by these Freaking Amazing women!! love it!!


Jakes New Job




Look at what my baby did!!! so we always tell the kids they are'nt allowed to draw on the car...HAHAH but dang...Jake has taken it to a whole new level. I have two artists in my home at the moment and its been such joy to fill my home with art and drawings and music of all kinds. Me and the kids miss daddy a lot cuz he is gone a lot more now. It has been sooooooo soooo sooooooooo COOOL! to see Jake so passionate about his day job:D...its never been so fun for him to work:D...the eager shine in his eye when he gets ready to leave and his energy level when he gets home has been like a 180!! its such a gift!! yea for graphic designing:D
I realized today that we have been crabby at eachother a lot...its soooo weird cuz I reallly reallly miss him and then when he comes home I'm mad at him cuz he was gone all day..HAHA believe it or not this is the first job that has taken him away for most of our waking hours. Hes always worked nights or mornings so this is weird for me really having to be a mom alone with the kids all day. Its hard but totally cool cuz i get to run the show and i get a lot done and I'm learning all kinds of new things...its great. I just miss my big snoring tedy bear:D...HAHA
I always get mad at things that i dont understand till like a month later...like when my sister went to college I would be so mean to her when I would see her and I wouldn't talk to her, we finally realized I was mad at her for leaving...HAHAHA anyways so you would think we would savor the moments we have together.
Its nice that im getting to know myself right so I cought it before it was too long...just two days...but anyways so today I said "hey...we don't have much time together right? So lets spend what little time we have loving eachother instead of arguing." Right away we had such a different atmosphere in the house....Yaee for the holy ghost knowing me better than I do and Yaee for following His promtings and yaeee for sweet kisses before Jake takes off for work!
K I know this was super long and confusing haha but I had to write it down so I remember.:D


One more fun thing that happened today!! Potty training is on hold indefinitely..HAHAHA Soooo Zion is such a fun boy I just cant get enough of him ...usually...;D anyways sooo today as usual I was letting him run around neked so he would go potty on the potty. For about a week this has been the way to go...ive been waiting and waiting for him to go pooh on the potty he usually waits till i get the diaper on him for bed time or to go out...anyways today no waiting...he ran up to me and said i wen popo on groun...i wen popo on goun.... I was like hh? what are you saying then I got up to see and sure enough there was the long awaited poo all over in little plops...a little here a little there all down the hall way....AAAAAAAHHHHHH so he is not ready and im not ready for more of that soooooo im just gunna wait till he is big enough to understand that that is nasty and mommy doesnt like cleaning that up and stuff instead of him being excited about it:D HAHAHA love the children despise the poooh...HAHHA just kidding...k thats it for that day:D...i was inspired by Tori:D

4 comments:

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

I didn't know you had a seperate blog! Cool! You just inspired me to have one of my own!

Connie said...

I totally understand about you guys fighting...Brian and I talked about it a while ago, and turned out that every Sunday night, we'd get into a big fight, and it was all because I was being mean. Now, we know that if I was mad at Brian, it was easier for me to send him off to work on Monday morning.

We women are a strange breed. Good thing the men in our lives love us enough to put up with us.

Tori said...

I find I'm grumpy too when Chris gets home. I thought it was just because I had been dealing with my little "stinkers" all day. Maybe it's just him, hee, hee. I'm trying to be better.

Oh and potty training Kendra is off for a while too. I have to force the "stinker" to go and it makes me so mad. So for my sanity she will be wearing pull-ups for a long while.

One more thing. Isn't painting with pudding so much fun?

Chels said...

Congrats on Jake's new job. That is exciting. It's always so nice when they like their jobs.

I get that same way with Tracy. It really must be a woman thing! I just want to be with him but I get all grumpy and grouchy when he gets home. I don't know why he puts up with my crap, but I'm glad he does! I'm glad I'm aware of myself too, so I can try and be nicer! :D

My Charity Notes

This is my own personal blog that im writing in an Unapologetic manner about my faith and experiences in life that have brought me joy sorrow and Love.