Wednesday, May 14, 2008

"Light"


K so Im looking over my notes from woments confrence in 06' such a good confrence. Anyways I came accross this talk by someone named Campbell on 6 Truths for the Journey on becoming a "wise Woman". SO I took notes in my own way and I only have three poins but lots of good stuff so i wanted to write down what I got out of it:) sooooo coool:)
They (Campell..not sure it its a boy or girl but asume its a woman) talked a lot about the light of Christ and how we all are born with this light. Its an inate part of us this light. Isnt that cool we all come from an eternal being full of light and it only makes sence that we are beings of light too. So light=God=Love right. :)
1.I am full of Light. It is eternal all of us everyone ...everyone...has it
2. All commandmets are encompassed in the verb "to love" its simple and beautiful...I love you so I wont steel lie cheat or what ever it is I wont do it to you because I love you. I wont do those things either because I love God. If we are full of love we cannot break the commandments because it would go against our very nature which has been changed because we have worked so hard to learn about and be like Jesus that we are now more like him than we ever have been before and now we are always filled with his love and that is the key to everything. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Okay this is my favorite part right here.
The light of Christ in me embraces the light in you. The Power of God in me Recognized the power in you.
So some of you might know me as cheery and bubbly and full of fun love stuff. I really am happy when I am that way but sometimes I feel like I need to tone it down because it makes people uncomfortable sometimes or it annoys people ...same thing. what ever...hahha. anywyas so this right here means to me that when I am shining it will help the people around me shine. Including my family. !!! WOW that was an epiphany!! We should never never tone down our lights for fear they could outshine other people. NO NO NO....we have to let all of our lights shine as much as they can so that we can make a difference in this dark world. Me shining my light gives other women the power to let their lights shine too!!!!! If we all shine together we can make the world...this amazing world a beautiful place to be.
Wow i gave myself goose bumps. Anyways so I hope that this is helpful to whoever reads this. I wrote it like I would in my journal so weird. here I go trying to be all dull when what I really want is to be bright like the Son!!!:) wahooo ...have a happy day yall:)
im so excited to go to enrichment. Its been way too long. In hawaii we got reminders on our doors when we were gunna go. Anyways I keep missing them here cuase my memory is similar to the abys...so wide and empty:D hahah. anyways so Dancy is gunna call me and remind me yaee...
Something else big today is that my mom is coming down. Im gunna go back with her to Wyoming so Jake wont worry while he is in Hawaii. Im so excited for him!!! Yaeee for BYUH for bringing his show to town!!! its gunna be amazing:) and me and the boys will be safe and sound and entertained while hes gone:) lots of love:) mandy

2 comments:

mandy said...

:D

Tori said...

Let your light shine. You are so wonderful and your baby is just beautiful. Thank you for brightening my day!

My Charity Notes

This is my own personal blog that im writing in an Unapologetic manner about my faith and experiences in life that have brought me joy sorrow and Love.