Sunday, November 23, 2008

On this hang all the Laws and Prophets


Matt 22:36-40
36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.


I just dont know what to add to this:D loving eachother means forgiving eachother when we make mistakes or say the wrong things(which happens to me all the time!!! like yesterday I have no idea what I was talking about at enrichment lol..hope you guys forgive me if I said something totally off base. im usually trying to make people laugh and go a little overboard with weird stuff. so anyways I really need forgiveness a lot for that so you guys have to forgive me cuz its a commandment and because you love me:D hehe). Okay moving on. So when we love we have no room for hate or jelousy. We get excited when others succeed. We make allowances for people who might have offended us because we know who they are. We all are children of Heavenly Father and if we love him we would never hurt eachother by steeling, lying, killing and so on and if we love Heavenly Father we will pay tithing and pray and worship no other and keep the sabath day holy.

Now of course none are perfect in love in this life all the time. But we can work on it. I know that if I study the scriptures and pray and focus on love and treating people the way the Savior would treat me in this situation then I really do fill up with the love in my heart. I really am forgiving and I really am happy for others!!. The whole world would be such a sweeter place if we would just love a little more. Love is seriously addictive. Its a sweet feeling and nothing feels better than feeling the spirit. No drug no car no grudge can make us feel so high and so complete and so good inside. Once we taste love we will always want more!! When we are in a hurry and all stressed out if we stop moving and rushing and take time to be kind to our children or spouse we feel so much better...anyways I know I do.

So much has happened this week that im gunna blog about in my family blog. This is what I read and thought about last night. How nice a place this world would be if we all knew and loved eachother as we should:D I feel so loved and wonderful for the most part in my ward and in my family. I cannot wait for the world to be bursting at the seems with love!!

1 comment:

Tori said...

I didn't hear you say anything that was offending. You were awesome. Love ya Mandy!

My Charity Notes

This is my own personal blog that im writing in an Unapologetic manner about my faith and experiences in life that have brought me joy sorrow and Love.