Friday, April 25, 2008

Leviticus 19:18

18 ¶ Thou shalt not aavenge, nor bear any bgrudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt clove thy dneighbour as thyself: I am the Lord.

So interesting story. I had this grudge against a friend of mine for a really long time. I was totally offended by something she said and I didnt know how to get over it. Well time rolled by and I avoided avoided avoided wherever I could. I finally started studying charity when I got a new calling and I realized after a lot of studying that I could pray for this and for charity for this girl and I knelt and prayed to see her like he did. Cuz how in the world could that not be offensive. Well. I got my answer and just for a minuet I was filled with so much love for this girl at that time. I realized that she was a daughter of God and that I shouldnt be offended at all. Man I wish I could feel like that all the time!!! I got a taste of it then and I want more so here I am picking scriptures on charity for my own personal growth. yall are welcome to read it just know its all from me and Im no expert:) hopefully i can become one in my studying:) how cool would that be!! to feel the love all day every day...I sooo want that!!!

Love they neighbor as they self and dont hold grudges. I can work on that. I think first things first we have to learn how to love ourselves. You know what I mean. No saying ew when we look in the mirror. Say nice things to myself and then treat others with the same decency. not holding grudges. Really do we need the baggage? we can pray to have the baggage removed. For him to change our hearts toward ourselves and then towards others. Anyways when someone does do something wrong its not my place to judge. Seriously I have made so many mistakes in my life who am I to condemn someone else for making one. No matter how big it is.

No comments:

My Charity Notes

This is my own personal blog that im writing in an Unapologetic manner about my faith and experiences in life that have brought me joy sorrow and Love.